Grover & I have been married almost 25 years. Where has the time gone! We have a wonderful family that we are so proud of. We have enjoyed watching our children grow and watched MANY baseball games. I really hate to see that era coming to a close. Tyler & Jilinda were married 2 years ago and Madelyn was born in December 2007. Being grandparents is the greatest! Tyler is going to school at BYU-Idaho and Jilinda stays at home and works with me in doing service coordination. They are such a beautiful family. Tori is also at BYU-I. She loves the college life and has become such a wonderful young lady. Tanner is serving in the Mexico Veracruz Mission. He loves it and is doing well. Dillon will be a Senior this fall. I am not ready for that. He is missing having his brother and sister home, but is glad that Tyler is so close. Hailee...she is our little spitfire. Life is a drama with her around. We love our children so much and are so proud of each them.
1 comment:
Great pictures. Fun way to keep connected and updated. Our blog is: http://tandphegsted.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment