Saturday, September 6, 2008

Enjoying the beautiful fall weather...





Maddi enjoys spending time in the backyard
at Grandma and Grandpa's, going for rides on
the fourwheeler and jumping on the trampoline
with her uncle Dillon.

3 comments:

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

this is a beautiful family. it makes me miss you so much. I can't believe the kids are that grown up. It makes me feel old. Wait, I did just turn 30, and i do sweet in a V. I will keep in touch.

Haacke

Henderson Family said...

The four wheeling picture reminds me of my dad who is always taking us kids and his little grandkids on four wheeling trips. He keeps telling Katie Marie he is going to take her out to go fourwheeling very soon, because she kind of missed out on it because we were in Idaho.

Hannah said...

I'm so glad that you're a Grandpa! You must be so much fun! I know that my dad loves having is grandkids and he likes taking Brady for a spin on the 4 wheeler too! =)It's awesome to be able to keep in touch now through the blog! Maddie is adorable!
Hannah