Former Utah Jazz basket ball star and current recording artist
"Thurl Bailey" was in Rigby to speak at the D.A.R.E graduation,
so Officer Mike Miller brought him over to have a bowl of stew
before he drove back to Salt Lake. Thurl stands 6' 11", making
the rest of us look like the lollipop kids from the Wizard of Oz...
We had an enjoyable visit with him and before he left he signed
some copies of his Bible series movie, "David and Goliath."
Can you guess who played the part of Goliath??



2 comments:
It would have been good for Tad to meet Thurl ... he would have felt short. After all Thurl's about 6 inches taller than him!
How crazy! Thurl Bailey in your house: ) Fun. Hey brother Wray...I just had a quick question for you. We have some friends who asked me for a reference for a good marriage counselor in Rexburg, and I was just wondering if you knew anyone who was especially good. I also wanted to thank you for all you done and taught me through my years in the SW program. I have learned so much from you and I can't thank you enough for that. I will miss being in classes, but I am so grateful for all I learned at BYU-idaho. Thank again for you help.
vandi walker
Post a Comment